Rifeng® F is a closed-cell rigid foam base on Polymethacrylimide (PMI) polymer, that is completely free of CFC's. It's with fine Cell Size.
Rifeng® F with extremely low dielectric constants and particularly favorable transmission properties in the high frequency region, Rifeng® F has been specially designed for antenna applications. Moreover, it is also used in radomes and mammography plates.
For antennas, the applications range from miniature antennas in cell phones to large fixed ship-based and stationary antenna structures. Other advantages of Rifeng® F in such applications are its extremely fine cell structure that ensures minimal resin uptake, and problem-free compatibility with metallic facing materials due to the absence of corrosive effects.
Processing and Production
Rifeng® F core materials can be processed by hand lay-up, prepreg, or vacuum infusion techniques at pressures up to 0.3 MPa and temperatures up to 130°C.
When building composite sandwich components, lightweight Rifeng® F has a closed cell structure that ensures the resin stays exactly where you want it – in the interface. This eliminates excess and unnecessary resin that adds undesirable weight to the finished part.
Thermoforming and Shaping
Rifeng® F can be easily thermoformed or CNC machined to meet customer requirements. High precision, pre-shaped and ready-to-use foam cores in simple or complex geometries can also be supplied by us.
Elongation at Break
Heat distortion resistance
● Technical data values presented are typical for nominal density, subject to normal manufacturing variations.
● Density values are valid for full-size sheets with a minimum thickness of 10 mm(0.39 inch) only. Other density ranges are available upon request.
Sales range for Rifeng® F
2500 x 1250
2500 x 1250
2500 x 1250
2000 x 1000
● All dimension ranges presented in these tables are standard. To discuss any size or thickness not listed, please contact a Rifeng® representative.
● Thickness tolerance +/- 0.2 mm, length / width tolerance ± 10 mm, other tolerances available on request.
● 1-4 mm thick sheets supplied in 1/4 or 1/2 sheet size.
● Mammography Plates
● X-Ray & CT Beds
● Fixating Devices
Acoustic & Electronic Equipment
● Loudspeaker Vibration Basin/Sound Basin/Diaphragm, etc.